The Inspired Collection

 "The Sipper"
"The Sipper" by Greg Sharpe

Some pieces are just enough to charge up the room, while others are setting the roof on fire.  It’s amazing what a little creative energy will do hanging on the walls.
“You should update your art collection”.  That was the comment I got from frequent collectors of my work.  I went to a party after party and even attended some social events and was disappointed to see the lack of art.  I mean serious conversation starting, jump off the walls talking art!

I set out to create a unique collection that was inspired by the combination of photos, textures, color and style to create something that would talk to you from the wall.   

 "Standing In The Smoke"The Inspired Collection is a merging of old and new styles while incorporating energy, feeling, and emotion.  That is what I found lacking at every place I went.
  
Over the course of a few months I had friends, colleagues and their friends hanging the art at their homes, businesses, apartments and even Interior Design Shows.  Soon I had people calling me from around the region to get more.  

One weekend I was invited to a party that featured some of my “Inspired Collection” pieces and the difference was shocking.  The parties were bang- bang jumping and the social events were lively and drew in conversations from every corner of every room. 

The most revealing thing was the actual energy in the room as compared to other parties and events I had attended.   Most parties had the usual black frame on black and white photos, or an occasional moose or cute kitty,  a few had some canvas paintings of uber abstracts and impressionistic slobs of paint smattering them. Same old, same old stuff.
  
"Triple Threat" by Greg Sharpe
What I saw at parties with the “Inspired Collection" hanging on the walls was nothing short of amazing.  Seeing how much people enjoyed the “Inspired Collection” allowed me provide a way to ramp up the volume of a party but also to break people out of their shells at social events.
  
"Whip It" by Greg Sharpe
I've been getting tones of calls and emails from buyers that want what everyone else has, and in the meantime I started keeping track of how this art works in certain environments to see what clients think about the affects of the “Inspired Collection”.

QRCodeJudge for yourself and you will not be disappointed.  Crank up your next party and watch the people flock time and time again.  Take a look and see for yourself.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You VIP?

High Rise Attitude